Primecorp Property Management has added Coach Tower, a luxury high-rise building located at 1825 Russell Road in Ottawa East near St. Laurent Boulevard, to its apartment portfolio. We are excited to improve the overall look and feel of the building and to strengthen our relationships with the tenants and the community.
Shopping Outlets and Major Employers near Coach Tower
Coach Tower is situated in the vibrant neighbourhood of Elmvale-Eastway-Riverview-Riverview Park West. The building has good access to public transit as it is located along the #86 bus route and the #106 bus route is just a few minutes’ walk from Coach Tower, providing access to various public schools, CHEO, and The Ottawa Hospital General Campus.
Residents benefit from the close proximity of Loblaws and the Elmvale Acres Shopping Centre, both of which are located within a ten minute walk. A little further north is the Ottawa Trainyards Shopping complex, which has expanded significantly in recent years, offering numerous shopping and employment opportunities.
Other large employers located close to Coach Tower include: the OC Transpo Garage on Industrial Rd., The Canada Post Ottawa Terminal on Sanford Flemming Ave. (off Industrial Rd.), Via Rail Ottawa Train Station and the Ottawa General Hospital.
Coach Tower has Undergone a Complete Makeover
The moment you enter the building, you’re able to spot some of our first improvements. We’ve been working hard with new owners of Coach Tower to ensure that every aspect of the building provides a welcoming space for our tenants. Some of the improvements we’ve worked on are as follows:
- The bright and accessible lobby has seen a complete renewal of the walls, floors and furniture to create a clean and welcoming space for tenants and their guests
- All common areas have been updated with freshly painted walls and refinished floors
- Our elevator system has been upgraded to ensure continued reliability with the safety and comfort of our tenants top of mind
- Since exercise is a significant factor in reducing stress, depression, and anxiety (not to mention its ability to improve sleep, energy levels, and mental resilience), we have added a fresh and modern gym facility full of contemporary equipment for all of our tenants to use free of charge
- The onsite laundry room has been renovated to improve the tenant experience
- Units are seeing a complete overhaul after tenants move out to bring them up to the high standards that Primecorp maintains in all of our properties; the minimum work done to a unit usually includes repainting the walls and refinishing the floors
- All units now come standard with laminate floors throughout, ceramic flooring in the kitchen and bathroom, modern appliances, modernized light fixtures, and new cupboards, sinks, and counter tops
Are You Looking to Rent an Apartment in Ottawa East?
With Primecorp’s recent improvement efforts and its close proximity to transit, parks, retail, and health services in Ottawa East, Coach Tower at 1825 Russell Road is a great place to call home. To learn about currently available units, please don’t hesitate to contact our office for more information.